Updated 28/11/14 at 00:13
- How do I order my repeat prescriptions after February 28th?
This will not change. You can still order by telephone or by handing in the re-order section of the repeat prescription. All repeat prescriptions are processed within 48 hours.
- How do I re-order a prescription I have had before that isn’t on the reorder form?
This is called a special request. You can add the medication details to the bottom of the prescription re-order form. This has to be checked by a GP so may take a little longer to process.
- What will happen to my prescription?
If you do not instruct us otherwise, your prescription will automatically be sent to Davidsons Chemist in Killin.
- What if I don’t want to use the local pharmacy?
You can speak to one of the administrators and the can update your medical record to show that you would like to collect your prescription from the practice.
- Can you post or fax prescriptions to other pharmacies?
It is not safe to fax prescriptions and so this is not an option. If you would like us to post your prescription to another pharmacy, this can only be done if you supply a stamped addressed envelope at the time of ordering.
- I don’t live in Killin, how can I collect my prescription?
Davidsons are maintaining the delivery service to the shop at Lochearnhead, Crianlarich, Tyndrum and Strathyre so there should be no change for our patients currently using this service.
- I am unable to leave my house, how will i get my prescription?
You would need to ask a family member, friend or carer to collect your prescription.
- I have consulted with the Doctor who has given me a prescription, how do I get this?
You will need to attend the local pharmacy (or other of your choice) to have the prescription filled.
For further information please contact Killin Medical Practice on 01567 820213, or via their website.