- This forum has 114 topics, 224 replies, and was last updated 2 years ago by ,Emilie Elizabeth.
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 6 months ago by ,Gary Hutchison.
Wed 27 Feb 2013 at 10:15 pm #36603,Bev in USAParticipant
I was in the middle of a post when the site locked up … I’m relisting the info and hope it isn’t a repeat.
One line of my family comes from the Killin area. Their immigration to New York (state) USA is documented in a Livingston County, New York History book. The following is what I have learned about them. I would like to find some local records and/or contact descendents still in the Killin area:
Duncan A Campbell (1743 Perthshire – 1795 buried at Killin, Perth.) his wife Janet McCallum (1746 – unknown date, buried at Killin)
Catherine (1765 Perthshire – 1846 Caledonia, Livingston Co., New York) married Peter McVean
John (Sept 1767 Perthshire – 1841 Caledonia, Livingston Co., New York) married Margaret Cameron
Peter (1769 Perthsire – 1836 Caledonia, Livingston Co., New York) married Catherine Campbell
John is my direct ancestor through his daughter Janet Campbell who married in 1817 at Caledonia, Livingston Co., New York to David Gibson (1796, New York state – 1875 Michigan). David’s father was born in Galloway/Dumfries, Scotland in 1755)
Catherine, John and Peter, along with their wives and children, left the Killin area with a group in 1798 and settled in New York state. I don’t have any information on any siblings who might have remained in the Killin are but would like to connect with their descendents and find local documentation for my genealogical records. I have visited Killin twice – love the area! Any information/photos/connections would be appreciatedSat 14 Mar 2015 at 4:22 pm #41543,Gary HutchisonParticipant
Hello. Welcome to read my websites.
German, Russian and British Intelligences and the greatest conspiracy theories (?) in history of Scotland, Ireland, Estonia, Switzerland, Russia and Poland.
The first on the world I show very interesting network! Lenin and Inessa Armand, Duflon, nobility from Scotland, Italy, Ireland, France, Switzerland, the German noble families in Estonia.
This military – political intelligence network has a different appearance depending on, which side you watch from.
It’s like the external universe, which expands.
It has a chaotic structure, but only to the viewers.
For top executives of the network, it is extremely bright and clear. It works like clockwork.
Time passes, and this network is expanding, as the universe, at that time some stars turning pale, faded
The underground structure has clearly defined objectives:
1. call up the chaos in Europe;
2. to bring the continental war;
3. overthrow of the Romanovs in Russia;
4. lead to anarchy in Russia;
5. starting the war between the invaders, who take away the Polish independence;
6. pulling the western countries into the war, and in due time also America.
Overarching objectives are:
1. Polish independence,
2. The independence of the Baltic States;
3. The creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.
Tools to achieve these goals are:
1. The money from the Scottish, Jewish and American banks;
revenue from the Mediterranean trade – Marseille, Greece, Naples, Crimea;
and plantations in Ceylon and from the Asian trade – Ceylon, India, Japan;
2. the use of secret non-goverment organisations (NGOs) in Europe and America;
3. The creation of favorable underground structures inside the intelligence networks of
Western Europe and American countries.
Very interesting on Chodzko – Oginski – Breguet – Konstantynowicz – Schaub – Gilliard – Duflon – Armand.
Bogdan Konstantynowicz, Regards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.